Saturday, November 26, 2005

New Symptom

I didn't know what MS pain was until this weekend. Oh my gods, it smarts.

I was up most of the night in constant pain. I think I'm going to the hospital today to see if I can get something for it. I'm not sure what is common treatment for this symptom yet although I know smoking grass is common--I won't be doing that.

I've never had pain in my legs like that before, it was a constant and cramping-like pain and even got into the joints a bit. That, on top of a sore lower back made for a terrible sleep last night. Tylonol was my friend but he helped only little.

I have two more shows left to do with Merchant and then I can deal with this more seriously.
Cheers for now.

5 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

Every virtue can attract the friendship of others to us. For every virute is a good, and anything good is loveable to all and renders lovable all who possess it.

-St. Thomas Aquinas

Maybe I don't like it, but I have no choice, I know that somewhere someone hears my voice....
-Dave Mustane

Thanks. :)

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Jehy said...

Was that your mom I saw in the lobby today with tins of stuff?

Cheers.
J.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

Yes that was my mom.

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

Hey Weeza,

pretty easy to talk smack when no one knows you, what? hahaha Good think I don't have feelings, the "pig" bit might have hurt a little. I guess the liar, liar, pants on fire speech was taken already. Man the maturity level of this thing is going down faster than ... well, I won't say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home