Sunday, October 23, 2005

Update: Vision and Cakes

Almost ready to start my fundraising next week, just putting a schedule together. I'm post some more in depth info about that later this week.

My vision is giving me a lot of problems so I'll keep this short. My eyes are really sore. It's been interfering with my school work and stuff. I hope to get a lot of sleep tonight and maybe stay home from class until I'm feeling better. I still feel a little bit dizzy too. My cold is hanging on, annoying thing that it is--it is not helping me any. I feel so out of shape and un-fit. I hope to feel better soon so I can start revisiting the gym and the dojo. Anyway, that is all.

To all the volunteers: make sure you send me your schedules ASAP! Thanks!! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Scented Orchirds said...

wish i can be one of the volunteers...ubt we all know thats not possible..hehe..
take a few days off from it all, you'll feel fresher after that...take care...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home