Friday, September 30, 2005

Team Expansion / Bad Fatigue

Well, the good news first. My support team has grown to include a nutritionist. Her name is Marilyn Fuller. I have my first appointment on Oct. 12. She's going to help me get the food stuff right. As there is no diet for MS, she's going to help me find a diet that will get me back some energy in my days and help with sports training. That sounds great to me. I know it isn't a cure, or a be all end all, but every little thing you do helps in the end.

I'm still very very tired and fatigued. I'm having trouble staying awake in class this week or during a conversation with someone. I feel like the walking dead. I shuffle around and I'm moving but I'm so not there. I was looking forward to a hike on the weekend but I don't know if that's going to happen or not. I love hiking, its so freeing. It'd be good to get one more in before the snow comes. I'll do what I can to make it, but I just don't know at this point.

There is so much that is weighing on me. Life is getting difficult. All I want to do is sleep. But really, all I want to do is stop feeling dizzy, like I'm falling over. I walked into like 5 walls today. I hope nobody noticed. :S I had a few moments in the morning this week where I just felt like crying. But I refuse to cry alone or in front of crowds, so its all good. This dizzy feeling is making my regular life difficult. I want it to pass. Like even today, it was hard to get around. Though it was better than yesterday.

Sometimes I think people forget that things are difficult for me. That is by far hardly the rule, but the odd person does. When they realize, they often tell me not to over work myself. I wish I felt as good as I did at the start of the semister. Oh, I was ready to go. All full of energy.

Despite what I have been writing, I am staying positive. I don't want anyone to worry. :) It's just a temporary setback, until I get used to the meds and what ever else is happening passes. So everything will be ok. Regardless what happens next or on top of what is right now. So no worries. Cheers.

:)

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you've got a nutritionist, as you say- every little bit helps. As for worrying about you- of course we're all going to do that, you're our friend and we love you.

*Hug* Silly wabbit.

Weeza

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Scented Orchirds said...

:)
you are not alone...there are people who care about u...keep your spirit strong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home