Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tired

Current Meds:
1. Rebif (20%) X 3 per week
2. Tylonol (With Rebif shot)
3. Citalopram 10mg once daily

Current Symptoms
Physical: very mild tremors, fatigue
Sensory: Optic neuritis in left eye
Psychological (memory/mood): difficulty concentrating
Medication side effect?: slight injection sight reaction.

I'm tired. I'm stressed. That was the bottom line at Dr. Christians today. I guess a lot of things are finally catching up with me.

He increased my dose of Celexa. Actually, I made a mistake telling him I was on 20 mg when I should have said 10mg. So I have to get that sorted out before I go pick up the new perscription. Which is fine by me because I'm about to increase my Rebif dose to 50% and no one's quite sure of the drug interaction yet. I like being a test subject. Not!

Anyway, I really hope this Celexa increase will work for me once I get the right dosages adjusted. Just feeling blah, and not very positive. I feel kind of lonely and useless today. I guess everyone has those days. But for me, this day just keeps going, right throught the week.

Where are the horns that were blowing?

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Scented Orchirds said...

hey...u can really sit for my pharmacological exam...seriously...maybe u can excel in my pathology too!hehe..its good that you are positive..take care!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

haha... sure. I may enjoy that.
thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home