Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Undetered...

My meds and symptoms haven't changed at all, except apparently my memory may be slipping a bit... :S I think some fatigue may be behind that as well, however. I've been hitting the training a bit too hard perhaps... I should have eased into it but I've never been one to ease into things. Besides... I'm still kicking... and I know when to stop and rest if I go to far. (Which usually happens just after I've gone to far.)

Something totally unexpected happened tonight... (well a lot of unexpected things, but let's not get into all of them) I was promoted to Nikyu at judo (Blue belt). That made my evening. I'm so proud I've made it this far considering. Apparently I landed a really nice yoko-guruma on Sensei Terry in demonstration. I had a few more tricks up my sleve but I didn't want to spill all the beans in one night ;) plus I wasn't sure if I could pull them off... lol it's been a while since I stepped onto a mat... but OHHHHH it felt so good. I really missed that stuff.

I still have to make a doctors appt about my heart. I called today and there was no answer at Dr. Dorar's office. And Leckey is still away on vacation. Until the 16th... which is the day I have an appt with him and Sharon, so apparently I'm the first order of business. I'll make an appt for the halifax MS clinic then too. So until I have something more substantial to report, that's all my news for now.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You rock so hard :) Good on ya Douggie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home