Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hospital Trip in Victoria

Current Meds:
1. Citalopram 10mg once daily
2. Lorazepam .5mg at bedtime
3. Malox
4. Maxeran 10mg

Current Symptoms
Physical: extreme fatigue
Sensory: Optic neuritis in left eye and blurred vision
Psychological (memory/mood): none
Medication side effect?: none

SO I had a trip to the hospital last night. I got the tour of the Vancouver Island health authority via the Royal Jubilee Hospital. They have a great medical system out here.

I wasn't feeling well after supper and I got a really wierd feeling in my chest and asked to go to the hospital. As soon as I got out side... blah. Lovely. But I felt better almost afterwards. So I take a min and compose myself and then off to the hospital.

After about three hours I left with a maxeran tablet for the morning after slamming back one before I left with some malox and a maxeran injection in my right hand. I was able to get some sleep after that thank God. I slept all day long and I'm still sleepy. It's the hottest day in Victoria in weeks and I'm just sloppy today. I still feel kinda sick. I'm going to try eat a little now and hopefully that'll put some energy in me. A cold shower might help too.

Oh they also gave me my chart to take home because the found a variant in my heart beat on the EKG. The doctor told me to follow up with my family doctor. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home