Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Jet Lag

Current Meds:
1. Prednisone (20mg for one week)
2. Citalopram 10mg once daily
3. Lorazepam 1mg at bedtime

Current Symptoms
Physical: Major fatigue
Sensory: Optic neuritis in left eye (on the mend)
Psychological (memory/mood): none
Medication side effect?: none

Well, jet lag is kicking in. I feel very strange. I'm taking my pills on Alberta time now so my body is going though an adjustment period. I don't think it knows where it is yet. But I feel pretty good. I have a cool basement to sleep in and my only concern is that I look exactly like how I feel. :S

The plane was interesting. Airports are not MS friendly. Lots of standing and waiting makes for very tired and sore legs. I tried to sit as much as possible. Lots of rude people. Lots of friendly people too.

I had a bit of trouble on the plane during the second streach after we landed in Montreal. I was stuck in that seat for like 6 or more hours total and I was begining to sweat and get hot because the air conditioning on the plane sucked donkey balls (pardon my french). But I was able to get lots of ice water and I pressed my face up against the glass which was kind of cold. But all in all, travelling with Air Canada was not a pleasent experiance. Mind you it could have been worse, much worse. I'm none the worse for ware however, so I'll continue on. More to follow.

For more details about the trip itself, see windamongthereeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home