Sunday, July 10, 2005

Vacation

Current Meds:
1. Prednisone (20mg for one week)
2. Citalopram 10mg once daily
3. Lorazepam 1mg at bedtime

Current Symptoms
Physical: None
Sensory: Optic neuritis in left eye (on the mend)
Psychological (memory/mood): none
Medication side effect?: none

Being on the lower dose of Prednisone is much better. My heart rate has come back to normal and my moods seem more stable now. In another week I'm going to see if I can start getting back into shape. And when my vision returns 100% I'll start biking again. Judo will get a boost as well after my vacation. Hopefully I'll get a little training in while I'm away and coming home and starting back into everything won't be a shock to my system.

I'm looking forward to some relax time on the west coast; get my thoughts in order, come back stronger than ever. Looking forward to some spiritual time out there in the altitudes and the ocean. I've needed this for so long, but now it seems more right than ever. I'm going to miss my wonderful girlfriend but such is life, I need to go, there is no stopping that.

I'm going to need a good rest tomorrow. Travelling will be long and difficult for me I think, especially with fatigue and vision problems. I had hoped that my blindness would have healed by now but it looks like it may be around a few more weeks. I'll have to remember the smells and sounds of BC and wait until I see the pictures to see how beautiful everything was. I have miles to go before I sleep tonight, so I'm cutting my update short...

I will update on the road as much as I can.

Onwards....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home