Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Stampede / Heat / Exercise

Current Meds:
1. Prednisone (20mg for one week)
2. Citalopram 10mg once daily
3. Lorazepam .5mg at bedtime

Current Symptoms
Physical: Major fatigue
Sensory: Optic neuritis in left eye (on the mend)
Psychological (memory/mood): none
Medication side effect?: none

Well, today almost killed me. I spent the day wandering around the Calgary Stampede and the heat just got to me way too much. I decided to pull out around 3:30, I was hardly standing up.

I've been up since 5am this morning. I managed to start some form of excercise today. I did some Taichi this morning and a small work out and a short run before the heat got up. I've managed my appetite better today as well; I only ate light today.

My central vision is starting to come back. My left eye is almost useful again. But I think I still have some time to go. I have a little depth perception today which is good. That seems to be all the MS related news for now. Just exhausted. :P Blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home