Sunday, August 07, 2005

Med's Update

Current Meds:
1. Citalopram 10mg once daily

Current Symptoms
Physical: Weakness and slight tremors in left leg and left hand (occasinal, usually comes on with extensive exercise)
Sensory: Optic neuritis in left eye
Psychological (memory/mood): none
Medication side effect?: jitters and restlessness

I've stopped taking the Lorazepam last night and I didn't get the greatest sleep. I missed a training opportunity this morning due to lack of sleep, but that's ok. I think what I will do is take .5 mg ever second night for a week or two to help me ween off a little more. I would like to only take it when I need it rather than need to take it everynight. I've probably built up a little dependance on it and I want to undue that ASAP. I feel really uneasy today so I want to get a good sleep at least every second night if possible.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Dr. Leckey. I'm anxious to get my appointment with the MS clinic in Halifax and start some treatments before anything else happens. Dr. Dorar gets off vacation tomorrow and I'll make an appointment with him tomorrow as well to follow up on that EKG. In the mean time, I hope today will be kind to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home