Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A package.

Current Meds:
1. Citalopram 10mg once daily

Current Symptoms
Physical: slight tremors in left leg and hand (usually worsens with physical exertion)
Sensory: Optic neuritis in left eye
Psychological (memory/mood): none
Medication side effect?: none

My package arrived yesterday from Mississauga, ON. At first I was thinking about running down stairs with eager anticipation, like it was Christmas and I was checking out my new bike from the fat man. Then I realized what it was I was about to run to. So I waited a little while. Then acceptingly took the package upstairs with reservations, oh and a knife to cut the tape.

I opened it. What could be in it. Well, a letter on top which I quickly read welcomed me to the multiple support program. Then I found a huge pile of documents and their most recent publicaion of Rendezvous. I then found another Rebif book, the one I had left at Jessi's; turns out she could have kept it anyway. So now I can do my Rebif report. :)

More from the box... there was this really neat looking bag with all kinds of compartments and stuff on it. Here's what the entire thing contained:
1. A needle disposal unit.
2. A Rebiject II self injector unit
3. A larg bag of alcohol swabs
4. Two bags of Rebiclips, one colored white labled (20%) the other green labled (50%)
5. A mouse pad (I think)
6. Instructions for the Rebiject
7. And a case to hold my injections safely and also keep them chilled. It has a cooling pack and a syringe holder.

And that's it. Oh yeah, the bag thing smells like a hospital too. Yuck.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

hahaha

Yes I do. A man pusrse with sharps in it.
*kiss*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home