Sunday, October 16, 2005

Feeling better

I woke up this morning and I was feeling better. I still have tons of phlegm which is not so enjoyable, but it's better than being sick. As soon as I'm better I'm going to get a flu shot. God knows, I don't need the flu on top of all this. Especially with so much theatre this year. Must keep myself healthy.

So on that note, I have seen my nutritionist. She gave me enough information to sift through. Wow. She dug through sports nutrition at my request and gave me her findings. I'm really hopeing to get into a healthier lifestyle. Not that I was really unhealthy before, just want to improve a little. Get a little stronger. Besides, I think my mind is falling apart without my physical health. Its been almost 6 months since I felt 100%. Getting a little frustrated with myself.

But the cold has just about run its course so I can maybe get back to the gym and judo which would do wonders for my mind.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

Thanks, Mary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home