Monday, October 10, 2005

Update

I'm coming down with something. This is the downside to living with family. They bring their diseases into the house and there is no way to avoid them. Especially when an immune system disease. Time to get a flu shot methinks.

I'm worried about taking my medication because it gives me flu like symptoms which can only make my cold worse and vice versa--the cold can make my reaction worse as well I think. Should be an interesting experiment.

I'm up for being a test subject but now is not the best time. Midterms. I'm falling behind on my readings and I have to drop a course this week (but that's ok, I figured for it at the start of the year, I thought I'd be able to do it, it looked fun but now it's too much work).

Perhaps when this cold is through with me I'll be feeling good enough to start exercising again and make a return to my much loved and not forgotten judo classes. I feel like I really need to get on the mat again. This year is so not fair to me in that respect. I was just getting good at something. I will again... Just need time.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Feel better hun! *Hug* Flu shots are your friend.

Weeza

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Scented Orchirds said...

Flu comes and goes...just get a good rest and drink lots of water and you'll be up on your feet in no time...Good luck on your midterms!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home