Monday, November 14, 2005

Get your cakes, get 'em here...

So I'm ready to deliver the cakes and cookies and turffles. If you havn't paid me yet I can't deliver them, sorry. I'll be calling eveyone I can't get to on a regular basis anyway. But as soon as I get the money you cake or whatever will be right behind the payment. I have to do it this way because as many people know, sometimes people mean well but don't honour their commitment. Shame as it is, I have to be guarded about it.

That out of the way!
THE CAKE IS HERE!

I'll be getting around to eveyone to drop off you order, expect a call this week!

Thanks alot everyone. I've raised over $1600 for the cause. And I have many more ventures to come! I think the worst thing this disease ever did was afflict me! Mowah-ha-ha-ha!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home