Monday, November 14, 2005

Get your cakes, get 'em here...

So I'm ready to deliver the cakes and cookies and turffles. If you havn't paid me yet I can't deliver them, sorry. I'll be calling eveyone I can't get to on a regular basis anyway. But as soon as I get the money you cake or whatever will be right behind the payment. I have to do it this way because as many people know, sometimes people mean well but don't honour their commitment. Shame as it is, I have to be guarded about it.

That out of the way!
THE CAKE IS HERE!

I'll be getting around to eveyone to drop off you order, expect a call this week!

Thanks alot everyone. I've raised over $1600 for the cause. And I have many more ventures to come! I think the worst thing this disease ever did was afflict me! Mowah-ha-ha-ha!

Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Jessi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

I am looking forward to my cakes! If anyone ordered truffles and doesn't pay up I will take them too! Since I have already paid up can you drop them by my office or give them to Bryan at judo...either way is fine by me (I would rather see you though) and no rush. I know you are busy with the play, etc. I have my ticket for Friday night's performance...Dawn and I will be cheering you on! Peace, Celeste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home