Monday, October 31, 2005

Day 1 Cake Sale

I am so exhausted. But my hard work has paid off. With the help of a few friends, I was able to raise $614 today for MS research. With four more days to go, I can't help wondering how much more I'm going to raise. We'll see what the rest of the week has to offer.

Now, if I can find time to do homework this week before I go away on the weekend. :S sheesh... I'm so tired right now and can hardly stay on here long enough to finish this post.

Thanks everyone. Keep up the spirits and the positive attitude. Let's keep trucking!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Frozen Molasses said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats on the hard work. I can't imagine how hard it must be to try and deal with organizing people at this time of year but you are doing a great job.
Let's hear it for CAKE!!!
Sheena

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Jehy said...

WOOT!
And I hear sales went awesomely today as well!

Let's hear it for truffles!

Cheers.
J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home