Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Final tally

Well, the cake sale has ended and I have some good news. I was able to raise $1504.00 dollars for MS research. Thanks to everyone who helped and everyone who bought stuff. I'm really pleased beyond pleased. I didn't think it would do that well.

I went up for blood work this morning, I was overdue for it by like 2 weeks I think. Now I know why I hate it. I waited about 45 minutes before I even got checked in. I was there about and hour and a half for a 15 second sit down while they extracted but a vile of blood from my body. The plus was the nurse was really good, best I've seen there ever. But the wait... sheesh... I hate that I have to do that every month, it feels like a waste of time.

It was so crowed and I hate being in crowds. I spent all the time meditating, going over my lines, exercising my hands and feet, and doing my breathing exercises. I should have brought a book to read, god knows I have a tons to read this year. But... it's done for this month.

Now on to my day.
Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home