Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Doin' the needle thing.

Today is a milestone--or, well sort of.

Today is the last needle from my first batch of needles (no worries, I did get more). I went through the three month supply. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow (as Gerry says), where does the time go!? Of course, time being relative... err... I won't get into that. It makes my head hurt.

So let's see... 36 injections go by rather fast. I figured it would be more, but I guess not... well... I don't even know what to say. I guess I'm through the worst of it. A lot changes in 3 months... a lot good, a little bad; but all changed.

I've been having a lot of ups and downs with this disease. A lot of external factors are making it difficult as well. I haven't really been keeping a good record of my symptoms, but my energy level has a lot to do with that. Have to put the energy where it is needed.

I'm really looking forward to sleeping tonight, not so much to waking up however. haha.
That may change soon. A little while back I used to be excited to wake up and start a new day. I still do but there are some things preventing that now, that will be overcome, mark me on that! Who knew life would turn out to be so much work! Gah... I should be astounded at what I have accomplished already, yet my thoughts are for only what needs to be done.

I hope that will change.

I hope.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well I know i have said this many a time over the last three months, but you are my hero and i am honoured to know you. You rock Douggie- you just keep on pushin!!!!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

I love you too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home