Thursday, November 24, 2005

Major Reaction

I don't know why but for some reason I think I took a bad reaction to the rebif today. I've had a fever all day, been completely tired, had a crazy headache and my skin is very sensitive to touch--it hurts. This sucks... right in the middle of the play run, just what I needed.

I managed to keep it a secret from most of the cast, only Don and Jehy knew about it. I put on a good show despite that but I'm paying for it wicked bad now. Oh... I just want it to stop. :S grrrrr

If it gets any worse, I might have to go to the hospital. This is all not good. Oh well, the show must go on... only three more left. I can do it. I hope I don't fall apart afterwords. :S yeesh... I'm going to miss hanging out with this cast and crew though ... they are great!!!

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm thinking about you hun- get your ass to hospital please! let me know how it goes..... Weeza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home