Monday, December 12, 2005

Awesome

I feel great. The best I've felt since before diagnosis. Everything seems to be on the mend and even though MS can plague you like a nasty ex-girlfriend I remain optimistic about it all. My spirit is high and my vitality is what I would describe as well. Now if I can get back into fighting shape Judo will be fun again and I can resume competition. I really feel like beating the crap out of something this week (but in a nice way). :D

I'm flowing wonderfully with my work, my head space is awesome (I had an opportunity to vent a years worth of pent up negative energy--I practically exploded, felt good even though I might have lost some friends in the process, but what of that, I make them easy enough and they weren't very close anyway), I'm strong in mind and spirit, my will is back to regular self-esteem levels (ie. I'm actually worth a damn again and I can make a difference out there), and now I'm ready to follow up with some much needed, strenous physical activity. First, the judo mat, then the track, then the gym (ahhhh my long lost muscle definition and strengh--you left me for a woman, you sick bas%$&d!) hahaha.

Anyway, to appease the boring nights I've taken to long walks in the wonderfully chilly air at a brisk pace and dancing for joy spontaniously while singing at the top of my lungs in happy shivers. I'm determined to never let this feeling leave, I'm hanging on to it, it's mine, it's mine and I'll have it, it is mine. (holy Pinteresque batman, hahaha)

Toodles.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

hey carr, nice to see you around here! Drop by more often!
Ciao.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home