Sunday, August 06, 2006

murm

I guess I'm ok. My mind is squrming a bit, my eyes feel like they are dancing and my breath feels short. Of course, everything is fine--my pulse is good, my lungs are ok.. in fact the only thing out of order seems to be I'm not getting enough sleep. I blame all my discomfort on that.

I'm almost out of rebif. I didn't do anything about getting any more yet. I assume my clinic on the 14th will yeild a new perscription. If so, I'm only going to miss one or two doses on the sunday before it and maybe the tuesday possibly the thursday. Missing a week won't kill me so I'll just bring it up at my appointment that my perscription is up.

I also have to find out what I'm doing to psyc council in Montreal. My appt. for that isn't until the 26th (I'm leaving on the 28th--nothing like cutting it close).

I'm hoping to get out tonight, when the energy comes up, to get around for a long walk. I tried running the other day and haven't felt good since then. So I think I'll stick with my walking despite my longing for a good run. Sometimes I can do it.. other times.. meh... C'est le vie.

Pray for sleep and a quite mind. Those are the only things escaping me at the moment. Need that energy. Good, clean, positive energy. Been a while since I had that. :)

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"Dear God, Gods,Goddesses, Universe,Jesus, Allah, Budda, Joe Pesci,George Burns, whoevers up there listening...
Please bless Doug with good night sleeps, a calm mind, and a constant flow of energy so he can have all the strength he needs for a new school, city and life in Montreal in a few weeks. Amen"

There. I'll keep saying it every night, and sending positive thoughts your way :)
Hope it works.
Feel Better
xoxoxoxoxo

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Not really fair ... upon the angst of MS, outsiders throw more uncertainty into our lives. Keep your spirits up, do the best you can, sally forth.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

I think we all need some good, clean, positive energy some times! I hope you have found some and that you are sleeping better as well. :)

Please take care of yourself and make sure to take some time to relax. Sounds as if you are going to be busy with all the changes at the end of the month. Take it easy and don't over do things!

Jaime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home