Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Schedule

I change my dosing schedule to be more friendly to my judo training. I'm now taking my needles on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. This also has another bonus side-effect: it totally gives me back my weekends! Bomb! :D

Making an appt. today to see Dr. Christians. Have to check and see how my progress on this new therapy is going. I feel pretty good so it much be working but there are still a few instances of sudden loss of thoughts and control. But I handled it. Plus he wants Shauna (being the person who knows me best and is closest to me) to show up with me. I don't know what his plans are for her but we will see. Should be fun.

What else... oh yeah.. I have to remember to get some bloodwork done this week. Long overdue. That's about it for Health issues this week.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Having your weekends back probably trumps any cons in your new schedule I imagine.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

I am glad you are able to rearrange your schedule so that you can have your weekends free. That will surely be a bonus for you.

Good luck at the doctors! You mentioned a sudden loss of thoughts and control...did you mean in the sense of memory or depression (if you don't mind me asking)? Either way the doc should be able to prescribe something to help.

For the memory there are meds like Aricept which can be tapered up from 5-10mg. And, if you are talking depression there are a ton of meds out there to help. It will be a trick of finding the right one for you. All of the interferons are known for having depression as a side-effect so your doc will want to know if that is the case.

I wish you the best. Please take care.

Jaime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home