Monday, April 03, 2006

feeling low

well, I'm going to try and get something done tomorrow about my case. I can't live like this. I'm surviving day to day, each day is terrifying and each night is never long enough. My body and mind are taxed, I can't dish out too much more. So many variables, so many problems. God help me, something help me. On average I seem to be getting worse, day by day, week by week. There is some strange progression at work here. I don't know. All I know is that I'm barely a shadow of my former self. I'm practally destroyed. I'm so far down the crap sack I don't know which way is up and even if I did, I could never get out of it completely again. :(
Feeling sad and hopeless.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

I'm sorry you're feeling hopeless, and I hope you have some luck with the doctor today, even if it's getting an appointment so you can find someone to listen to your concerns and actually pay attention to your body. Feel better soon!
Shama xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home