Saturday, March 11, 2006

what the hell is this???

I don't know what's happening to me, but it's scary.

This morning I was getting uplooking forward to feeling better and I felt really weak. Almost passed out and threw up. I spent the rest of the day feeling like I was going to be paralysed pretty soon and sick to my stomach. I can hardly walk and I still feel sick.

No fever, not much of a cough. My body has been shaking. I think the stress finally got to my MS. Like I need anything else at this point. This is the worst I've felt all week. Just when i was getting better. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. I'm really anxious and I can't stop it. Something strange is happening. I don't want to go to the hospital again... I just can't.

What the hell is wrong with me??? Tell me this is just complication of my disease with the flu and my body needs an extra day or two to recover. When will this end? I can't feel my legs hardly. What the hell is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home