Sunday, April 02, 2006

Health

I'm increasingly concerned by my health. The last few days are especially concerning.

Today after my walk I had a fit of tremors and my left hand and leg are slow to respond.
I have a general feeling of wierdness.
I'm out of breath alot.
Fatigued. Very tired.
Dizzy most of the time.
Experencing some panic like symptoms, w/ thoughts of inpending doom.
Some rapic heart beat stuff is happening.
Insomnia.
Ringing in my ears.
Sinus problems.
Weakness in my limbs.
Headache.

In short, I just feel like a crap sack.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*hug*
Best I can do...I wish I could do something or even say something that would make everything all better...but since I can't right now....
*hug*

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

I don't quite know what to do myself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home