Friday, June 23, 2006

Worst night in while...

I got to sleep ok, but after about an hour or so, I woke up, shivering in a fever and couldn't get back to sleep. I lay in bed for god knows how long, totally awake and aware that I desperately need sleep to function but no matter what I try, can't get there. Take 2 extra strength tylonol, after 20 min, shaking stops. Can't sleep for another hour, sun will be up in a few minutes. Gus starts barking at nothing... and gus is loud, wakes the whole house up, he's spooked about something, still don't know what. I give in, get up, take some lorazapram, ly down again. This will work for sure. Woof. What the f....? GUS! Eventually fall alseep around 7am or so, wake up at 12, feeling like hell. All of this of course points to one thing:

NEEDLE DAYS STILL SUCK DONKEY BALLS!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Well, I would have to agree that the needles suck...hang in there! I hope you can get some restful sleep today (maybe a nap) or tonight. You will be in my thoughts and prayers that you get to feeling better (and can get a good nights sleep as well). Take care.

Jaime

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home