Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Schedule

I change my dosing schedule to be more friendly to my judo training. I'm now taking my needles on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. This also has another bonus side-effect: it totally gives me back my weekends! Bomb! :D

Making an appt. today to see Dr. Christians. Have to check and see how my progress on this new therapy is going. I feel pretty good so it much be working but there are still a few instances of sudden loss of thoughts and control. But I handled it. Plus he wants Shauna (being the person who knows me best and is closest to me) to show up with me. I don't know what his plans are for her but we will see. Should be fun.

What else... oh yeah.. I have to remember to get some bloodwork done this week. Long overdue. That's about it for Health issues this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home