Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Update

I'm proud of myself for last night. I survived 4 hours of intense martial arts training. Too bad today was a sloth day. I expected as much after that workout in addition to needle time which always makes me feel like I worked 10 times harder than I did. So yeah. It wouldn't be so bad if where I am living wasn't so damned noisey in the mornings. And I think that sword form did a number on my right buttock. haha. One really fancy move involving a crouch really twisted up that muscle in a funny way. Sitting down and walking hurt. So I guess that means no exercise today if I want to be alive for tomorrow.

Basically I feel a little closer into shape thatn I have been after that. The fact that I survived all of that gave me confidence. Except that I took a good hard knee in the teeth it wasn't that bad. Albeit, I didn't go full out, just did what I could but I held my own and dished it out. :0 Yay. Go me!!! :D

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Congrats! It is always good to get back to doing something that you love, and when that something is also a form of exercise...even better because it will help with the MS. I hope that you continue to feel well. Please take care of yourself!

Jaime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home