Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Spastic

Well after a good month of feeling amazing the MS has finally caught up with me. At least I managed to get my brown belt. That's a big accomplishment so I'm happy about that. Today I'm dealing with a ton of pain in my left leg. It's gone spastic and the muscles have stretched out my tendons and I can't stretch my foot out like normal. I can walk, albeit a little painfully, but I doubt I'd be much good for running, biking, swimming, or judo. Which sucks because I love doing all that stuff.

My weight is good, whatever my shape has been saying. I must have lost muscle and gained my weight back in bad weight. Damn it. That's all I have to say about that.

Breathing has been a little difficult the last few days, but today it is quite clear out. It must have been the shit weather causing the discomfort. That was making me a little depressed for a couple of days. But the sun seems to have cleared most of that up. Just have to deal with pain for now.

I also have a slight ear infection. I noticed I couldn't hear as well out of my left ear and I had a sore throat the last few days. It's probably from swimming or something. But anyway, it's not bothering me that much, just a little bit of a nuisance. Of course all these little nuisances add up to major problems in the end. Maybe I will make an appointment.

...As I'm making appointments, I have to get in touch with the clinic--my prescription of Rebif is almost out! EEK! And I have to locate a doctor in Montreal before I go. All this stuff I have to do. 4 weeks and I'm a Quebecer! Yay!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. The weather seems to be getting the best of everyone lately. Good luck on your move! Try not to over do yourself. Moving can be very stressful and it sounds as if you have a lot to do still. Please take care of yourself. I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Take care!

Jaime

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*hug*
Glad you weren't feeling too down to spend some time with me today:) I appreciate it all the more for all the problems you've been having recently. Supper on me, tomorrow or the next day, whenever you want, OK?
xoxoxoxo

ps~ Holy God, you're leaving in 4 weeks!!! :(

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

3 steps forward ... 2 steps back. Progress, but damned frustrating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home