Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Not much change.

Little of the same today. The mornings seem to suck but once I get up and moving the stiffness goes away and I feel great. Movement. That's the key. Can't give up moving if you want to stay active. Sounds like simple common sense but looking at a set of stairs when you're MS is kicking your ass... not that easy then.

A little sore today, I think because of a combination of Meds and Judo. I actually made it in a little late but I had a decent workout. I like how working out makes your body forget things. It focuses your mind and I can always just go for a run if I'm feeling like jumping out ' my skin, ya know? Brings me back to breathing. Simple breathing. For Zen and long life. :)

But I'm just getting ready to go sailing right now. Have a race to win. Gotta take some pain killers, tie up some sails and have a blast! Gotta keep moving. Gotta keep moving. That's the thing.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

A bit of stiffness? Heh, seems to be going around.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good Luck with the race....Let Ken know you want a little warning this time if he plans to make you do something you've never done before. Like...oh say, dock the boat in pitch blackness :P

Have fun :D:D:D:D

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

I can relate to the stiffness myself. Good luck on your race. I must say, I'm a bit jealous as I would LOVE to be out on a boat, any boat, lol! Keep on moving but don't over do things. Take care of yourself.

Jaime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home