Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quick Update

I'm not sure if I'm going to spell this right, but I have a reiki session scheduled for the 30th of June. I don't buy into it. But my friends do. It can't do me any harm so what the hell. Stranger things have happened.

I find staying fit and eating right, getting the proper amount of rest and exercise pretty much keeps this disease in control. And any slight problems I have I deal with. I don't let it get me down and I stay positive. And in this way, I've been able to stay off my Rebif for near 8 months now and they were the best 8 months of my life.

Still, I have been neglecting modern medicine. I've not scheduled the appointments I need nor taken the medication prescribed to me and I refuse to go to the hospital for treatment when needed. Somehow, I feel stronger and more alive than ever with no side effects. I'm thinking about just getting a physical to make sure everything is in order, to put an end to questions lingering. But I really do feel fine.

I made it to Taiji on Tuesday and I did 40 min of group meditation, which was just what I needed. I felt at peace and full of love after it was done. It was beautiful. Spirit=cleansed. Mind=mostly cleansed. Body=cleansed. I'm near as healthy as I can be.
Cheers.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think you're on the right track hun. Healthy living and exercise (both body and spirit) seem to be doing you a world of good. The Reiki session will surprise you, just wait :)

Just don't forget to check in with your doctors now and then- you might have a good handle on the MS, but you still can't do it ALL on your own. Even if you are SuperDoug:)

Do you know in the last year and a bit, I've had four friends diagnosed with MS? Huh.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Iain Dughlais said...

I'm all ready to be suprised. Trust me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home