Sunday, June 26, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my MS journal. Here I will be keeping tabs on my illness through symptom reports and emotional ramblings that are intended to keep track of my disease and allow my friends easy access to my feelings and just general health. You can also check my regular blog.
Located at:
http://windamongthereeds.blogspot.com/


I have a lot of information to upload onto this blog in the next little while so bare with some of the boring medical terms and stuff. Hope your visit is informative.

Peace
-Doug

4 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger dave said...

Just wanted to let you know how impressed and proud of what you have done with this blog. You are a beacon of hope and courage for others in the MS community. Keep up the inspiring work.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger dave said...

hey doug,
Just checked out your latest addition to witr blog. Glad to hear the glasse are improving your vision. Have a beer for me at your party, as sadly, I won't be there.
My coworkers are very interested in your progress and I will give them your blog address.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger dave said...

Just read your latest addition to your blog. Doug, your outlook on life in general after getting the news. I know I've said this already but my pride in how you are handling this is boundless.
God bless you

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger mary and clarence said...

Hi Doug,
WOW,I'm really impressed with you web page, it is great to see how well you are coping. We are all here for you and wish you all the best with your treatments. Hope to see you sometime this summer...Love and Prayers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home